Sierra Leone Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|3 daysturnaround||1 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 240.00||or||$ 360.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 240.00||or||$ 360.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Sierra Leone Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- Invitation Letter from an individual in Sierra Leone which should contain:
-Information on the applicant (full name, passport number, date of birth, etc.)
-Information on the inviting individual (name, contact telephone number, address, signature of the inviting individual or the legal representative). A copy of the inviting individual’s ID OR if he is not a Sierra Leone national, he must provide a copy of his Sierra Leone Visa along with a copy of his passport information page.
-Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, information about accommodation, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual).
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Sierra Leone visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Sierra Leone Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Sierra Leone, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Sierra Leone. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.
- Business Letter. Original business letter from the host company in Sierra Leone explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel and guaranteeing sufficient funds.